Select Page

the lookout

Updates from the crow’s nest on what lies on the horizon.

The Boss Hog VII

Notifications
Clear all

The Boss Hog VII

11 Posts
13 Users
6 Likes
(@john-thebourbonfinder)

My bottle is open and a full review will follow. The nose is really interesting but I'll share more when I have proper tasting notes ready.  First pour is about the excitement...the second pour is about the science...right? ? 

(@jason-flora)

I bought mine today and opened it today.  Never been one to keep a bottle unopened just for decoration, but I do agree that the box is beautifully done.  I've got Boss Hogs 2, 5, and now 7 and noticed that VII's bottle has an extra inch of glass at the base of the bottle compared to my earlier editions.  Nose is alone is worth enjoying for hours, but the dram itself is just joyous.  Drops of water open things up.  Jeffrey Gross was right to call it a cinnamon roll.  Love the intensity of the teakwood!

(@leo-wagner)

I realize the adjective is worn out, however I will risk using it one more time...

Simply Awesome!

The toasted notes not blasting but all present, then the subtle spices, finally finished by the Teakwood.

(@korneel-mansis)

New proud Belgian owner of a Boss Hog VII! Had it in a tasting and absolutely loved it, so I decided to buy one. Reminds me of pecan, cinnamon and Biscoff is a glass.

(@kiva-smallwood)

Awesome! ? 

Page 2 / 3
Share:

Visit Us

www.whistlepigwhiskey.com

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions