Select Page

the lookout

Updates from the crow’s nest on what lies on the horizon.

The Boss Hog VII

Notifications
Clear all

The Boss Hog VII

11 Posts
13 Users
6 Likes
Adam Barry
Topic starter
(@sir_magellan)

Hello everyone, I hope all is well in these crazy times!

What are your overall thoughts on the new Boss Hog?

I think that the the quality of the bottling and packaging is amazing like previous editions in the Series, I am yet to open my bottle of Boss Hog VII as like my previous bottle of Boss Hog VI it only gets touched on special occasions and it just so happens that i am coming up on my 1 year anniversary here in the states after moving from Australia Last year on Oct 10th!
I will share my thoughts further at a later date, thank you for you time!

Adam.

10 Replies
(@andrew-braden)

Happy (late) anniversary in the states Adam!

Have you open the bottle yet?  Mine was finally opened this past weekend and the juice is pretty incredible.  I needed to let it sit for awhile though because I couldn't stop nosing the liquid.  It feels like the perfect Holiday Whiskey with the vanilla and gingerbread notes, but maybe that's just me.

Hope your enjoying it!

(@jeffrey-gross)

I think its a freshly baked and glazed cinnamon roll in a glass

(@jean-choffray)

i leave in Belgium and i just receive my bottle, i will wait few days before open it, but the packaging and the bottle is incredible 🙂

(@damien-wagner)

I could not believe how smooth this was. The Teakwood finish really brings out the spices and the toasted notes out in it. The Spanish oak even brings a whole new level of spices to the forefront. When I sampled it when I had my own bottle it brought out a nice chocolate finish with a type of espresso finish that wow'd me. How smooth it is neat and adding a few drops of water changes the taste overall was so rewarding to me. Thanks for another great bottle!

Page 1 / 3
Share:

Visit Us

www.whistlepigwhiskey.com

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions